4.9 36 0.5
MAGNOLIA RANGE
Body Moisturizers June 06, 2022 9519
A True Classic!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The most extensive and most popular range. So, what were my highlights?

•tissue oil:
A true cult classic for a reason, I've gone through so many bottles of this and I'll definitely be purchasing alot more in future!

•body butter:
Super hydrating, really nourishing and smells really good!

• magnolia & vanilla body wash:
A new for me and I love it! I think this is very dry skin friendly as it doesn't foam up and strip you of your already lacking moisture. It smells so so so delicious! I love how silky soft my skin feels after using this! If you're oily and want it to foam up a bit more then pair it with your fave bar soap.

•talcum powder:
So I'm team thick thighs and I know alot of us struggle with chaffing and this has helped me so much! Gone are the days of me grabbing baby powder lol. Now I get to be a grown up and use a grown up solution! It smells really gentle and sweet and leaves my skin feeling soft.

•wipes:
Another new one for me and such a great discovery! Great convenient size to pop into my bag! Great for removing makeup or just carrying around for when your hands feel sticky or dirty.

This whole range smells so good and gives you that elegant lady vibe whether you're 18 or 80. A great all rounder, there's truly something for everyone! 😍
L
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments