fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 36 0.5
MAGNOLIA RANGE
Body Moisturizers June 06, 2022 9597
No more breaking the bank to take care of your skin!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've always used the Bramley Magnolia tissue oil and hand & nail cream, and let me tell you, it has never disappointed! The tissue oil does wonders in reducing stretch marks and dark spots in just a few weeks - something I always used to be skeptical about when it came to tissue oils claiming to help with this.

And when I started using the other products in the range, I definitely hit the body care jackpot 🤩🔥 Winter is really no match for Bramley body care products! 💁‍♀️ The body lotion and body butter will leave your skin feeling supple and well moisturized, even in the harshest of winter weather. Not to mention, how gentle and mistrusting the body wash is 😍😍 You skin wont only feel amazing, but it'll smell amazing too!

The cleansing wipes, hands down is my favourite product from this range. I've never had as pleasant an experience using other cleansing wipes as I have with the Bramley Magnolia cleansing wipes. These are the most gentle, best smelling wipes I've ever come across! It will leave you feeling fresh and clean, with no irritation whatsoever. Bramley really offers affordable quality body care products that does work wonders for the skin. These are a definite must-have, and will most definitely remain in my body care regime!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments