Review Detail

4.1 53 0.5
Foundations March 06, 2013 863
Medium-light coverage
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love MAC. It is by far my favourite brand. MAC is definitely splurge purchase items and I have no regrets.

I bought the foundation from a MAC counter but be aware that the shades do oxidise. So it might appear lighter when first applying and darken throughout the day. Also , I have bad experience with the sales assistants as they often force shades that aren't suitable ...So ask them to apply some to the face and test it out before purchasing.

It has a light-medium coverage but it is buildable. It won't cover any dark skin pigmentation issues but it is good for everyday wear. It evens out the skin tone amazingly. In terms of durability, it worked well with my oily T-zone but does fade lightly throughout the day but still keeps the coverage. You may want to set it with a powder to help with the longevity .

I've been using it on week days for a couple of months and there's still a lot in the bottle..So you're definitely getting your moneys worth.

I find that it applies best with a sponge (more natural appearance) but for a better coverage, use a brush. (I use the real techniques expert face brush )

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 17, 2016
FYI it is a medium to full coverage.
P
Pandalovin1703
November 17, 2016
I love this foundation way tooooo much LOL! I have to agree with Angelique - it has pretty decent and buildable coverage.
K
krienkies
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply