5.0 89 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 13, 2011 1554
Sheer Twilight Body Wash and Beauty Soap
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

With Winter around the corner, every girl is looking for some extra indulgence, so why not pamper yourself with the exquisite and most fine fragranced bath products such as Lux Sheer Twilight fragranced body wash and beauty soap. It is bound to make you feel calm, relaxed and mesmerised with the intoxicating scents of Black Orchid and Juniper Oil. This beautifully scented duo of body wash and beauty soap will leave skin lingering of the fine fragrance which is inspired by exotic blossoms at the peek of their bloom. Lux has been around since the 1990's and is the most well known brand on the market today, with their exquisite Fine Fragrance range, they've become a favourite product and a regular on my bath and body shopping list. The Lux Fine Fragrance range has been expertly crafted with fragrances that has been composed by the world's best perfume experts.

What does Lux Sheer Twilight Packaging Say: "Pour a drop of this fragranced body wash, and gently lather with a pouf. Massage all over your body to let the luxurious lather and its enchanting fragrance embrace your skin and senses all day. " This unique range contains Fragrance Pearls in this body wash, these tiny fragrance pearls contain a blend of the finest perfume oils. The fragrance pearls cannot be seen, however they enhance the scent, and allow it to linger on skin for longer. The scent is exclusively designed by world-renowned perfumer Ann Gottlieb, Sheer Twilight comprises a unique blend of eight mystical ingredients, providing an enchanting olfactive experience. The perfumer emphasised the Black Orchid heart of the fragrance for more floralcy, romance and sensuality, whilst crafting a captivating blend of juniper oil, rich exotic woods, golden amber and vanilla bean to build volume and intensity.

I'm going to start of by talking about the Lux Fine Fragrance Sheer Twilight Body Wash, as you all know...this is the improved version of the amazing product. So the first new change I've noticed is the bottle. As you can see in the image, the bottle is a completely slimmer shape, which makes it much easier to handle while in the shower. I especially love the press down lid, it makes it easier to squeeze out this beautiful body wash with ease, although it can make the bottle a little travel unfriendly because the press down lid and mistakenly get pressed, causing the product to spill. The bottle is extremely eye catching to me, but so because I am a sucker for simple but effective marketing. The bottle has a lovely ombré effect happening where the top of the bottle fades quickly into a light lilac and bright violet and then into a quick black purple, I find it to be enhancing the name "Sheer Twilight" very well.

The Sheer Twilight body wash has a rich deep royal purple colour, and comes in the most luxuriously rich texture which is in a creamy but gel form. As soon as you open the bottle, the gorgeous scent of Black Orchid and Juniper Oil fill the bathroom, enrobing you in a scent of royalty. You only need a few drops of this body wash to create a dreamy and rich lather which has soft lilac foam waiting to caress skin. Once you enrobe yourself in this luxurious Sheer Twilight Body Wash, all your senses begin to open... You can see the beautiful silky foam which wraps you in a scented sheet, while you can smell the scent of Black Orchid and Juniper Oil as the heat from the shower evokes the inner scents, making it the perfect aromatherapy scent. But it doesn't end right there...as you hear the soft shower drops touching skin, you can feel the soft foam keeping skin moisturised and in perfect condition and to end it off, after you're done with your bath, you'll have a taste of the royal life.

My next Sheer Twilight favourite is the beauty soap. As you all know, Lux is named the world's best selling soap, so don't expect anything less from this amazing beauty soap. My explanation of how strong this beautiful Sheer Twilight scent is might get you wondering, but honestly I couldn't help it. After picking this up from the post office I kept this Sheer Twilight Beauty Bar in my closet. When I opened up my closet the next morning, I could get the delicate scent of Black Orchid and Juniper Oil filling the room. Being the purple crazy fan that I am, I instantly found attraction to this Sheer Twilight Beauty Soap as soon as I opened the packaging. First eye catcher is the beautiful engraving on the soap of net and flowers, what could make you feel more girly and glamourous? The Sheer Twilight Beauty Soap can foam to perfection and lather up quickly, giving skin a pampered but silky feel. I love the fact that this beauty soap doesn't melt quickly and is long lasting.

Both the Lux Fine Fragrance Sheer Twilight Beauty Soap as well as Body Wash are the ultimate and perfect indulgence after a long day at work or if you are in need of some pampering. Although the scent of Sheer Twilight lingers lightly on skin, you can enhance the scent after having a bath with Sheer Twilight body wash or beauty soap, use Lux Sheer Twilight body lotion. The perfect scent to bring out the romantic side of you... The Lux Sheer Twilight body wash is available in a 200ml bottle which retails at R18,99, while the 400ml bottle retails at R29,99, while the Sheer Twilight beauty soap 200g retails at R10,99 - however prices can change at different retailers. I would really recommend this range if you in the mood for a mystic scent which will awaken your senses and leave you in a pampered heaven. I would like to save the best for last and thank the team at Beauty Bulletin for choosing me for this review. I truly appreciate it. Thank you Beauty Bulletin and thank you for reading my review.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
June 13, 2014
I have also tried the Sheer Twilight body wash and agree that it has a fab smell, however I didn't feel that the smell lasted very long. I suppose it is a body wash and not a perfume, but I would've loved for the beautiful smell to last a little longer.
Y
Yolika
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply