Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels July 04, 2014 263
LUSH Ocean Salt
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Coconut cream, fine sea salt, coarse sea salt and fresh avocado is all mixed into this little tub to help hydrate thirsty skin and it does just that indeed.
I luckily do not suffer from pimples or acne of any kind but I purchased this for my diver boyfriend after seeing it on one of my favourite bloggers (shaaanxo)channels and when I saw it in the shop I thought it would be a cute novelty present as my boyfie basically lives in the ocean. ANYWAY I "borrowed" it once and now it is mine. It leaves your skin so gorgeous and silky and hydrated, which is exactly what my tires skin needed. I was worried as I have seen posts about girls getting HUGE chunks of salt in their tubs but fortunately mine was a goodie. Just be careful as to not get it in your mouth as the taste is not so pleasant :P

I would give this product a four out of five as the Lush products are always a big pricey (R125 for this 100ml tub) but the quality is great and it seems you do not need a lot of product per application :)
Can also be used on your body if needed.

As says on tub: "Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt, dead skin and blockages for a bright, fresh face. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, leaving it balanced and soft. The cleansing effects of lime and vodka are ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes and leave skin visibly brightened. It's no wonder Ocean Salt is so enormously popular!"
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply