Review Detail

4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1825
Listerine Advanced Mouth Wash - 2 week update
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have to admit that as a major coffee drinker, I am conscious of the discolouration that can be left behind on my teeth. I mean, I could stop drinking coffee but that wouldn't solve anything especially when I have stacks of work to do (the student life isn't easy). When I received the Listerine Advanced White mouthwash to review, I was extremely excited to see what this affordably priced, teeth whitening product could do for me.

If you have used Listerine products before, you know that it comes with a burst of freshness. This Advanced White mouthwash isn't any different. You would think that because its whitening that it would come with a funny taste or even taste different. Not this one.

After only a few days of use, at morning and night, I noticed that my teeth already started looking brighter. I was super impressed from the start. Now, at the 2 week mark, after enduring many tests, assignments and countless sleepless nights (you bet with loads of coffee), my teeth have never looked so amazing. What I love the most is that it whitens teeth and prevents new stains from forming. How awesome is that?!

I would definitely recommend this product especially to students on a budget that still want to slay and look good, you know? I mean, for just R49.99 for a 250ml effective teeth whitening solution, I would say its pretty worth it. Definitely a must-have item in my routine.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SM
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply