4.5 57 0.5
Mouthwash, Breath Fresheners June 01, 2017 1879
Listerine Advanced White Multi-Action Mouthwash
(Updated: June 07, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My bottomless mug, tea stained teeth, are so excited to be trying out this interesting looking product! Couldn't be simpler to use, cost effective at R49.99 for 250ml, and if it show a marked improvement in 2 weeks, then goodbye to spending a fortune on all other forms of teeth whitening ? .
So, Listerine® Advanced White Multi-Action Mouthwash creates a protective shield to help prevent future stains from forming. Has three essential oils that kill germs and freshen breath. 10ml twice a day and you should have whiter teeth, yes please!! ???? #2weekstowhiterteeth #mouthwash #teethwhitening #dentalhygiene

***UPDATE***

It's been a quick 2 weeks. Tooth extraction and 2 flights later for work. I would highly recommend the Listerine Advanced White Multi-Action Mouthwash. It was easy to travel with, size was perfect. And it's antibacterial properties were put to the test a few days after I had my tooth pulled out - a little sting I must warn if you have a wound in the mouth. But I healed quickly. Another of the biggest points to note was I have far less plaque buildup on my teeth at the end of the day, both food and tea-stain wise. My teeth are noticeably whiter, so much so that my hubby ditched a half bottle of our previous mouth wash for this one too!! Yes, this is worth every penny and I will certainly be repurchasing this for my home.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply