fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 21 0.5
LAVENDER RANGE
Body Moisturizers June 06, 2022 4550
The night-time body care products I never knew I needed!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never used any other range besides the Bramley Magnolia range before this, and I must say, I didn't know the Lavender range was exactly what I needed until I started using it 🤩 We all know that lavender does wonders in helping calm our nervous system, ultimately helping us sleep better and longer, and that's exactly why the Bramley Lavender range is perfect for your night-time body care routine. Mixing the tissue oil in my bath water and smothering my skin in the body butter afterwards has done wonders in helping me get a peaceful nights rest. I'm no scientist (lol), but I do know that the amazing lavender fragrance in these products have helped me feel much more calmer and peaceful when going to sleep at night.

The body butter, hands down, is my absolute favourite product from this range. Its thick consistency really helps with any dryness of the skin, especially throughout the night during winter time. If you're looking for the perfect night-time body care routine, I would highly recommend this range, you'll be sure to thank me later... PLUS you wont be breaking the bank either 😉

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments