4.8 10 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils April 14, 2014 477
Volumised lashes with Miss Manga Mascara
(Updated: April 14, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had the luxury of testing the new Miss Manga Mascara by L'oreal, and my, was I impressed.

I rarely find a mascara that can make my eyelashes look as exquisite without smudging, clumping or wearing away before the night ends.

Miss Manga features a 360 degree flexible brush for effortless application. The unique brush has a flat surface to intensify and amplify upper lashes while its conical shape capture the lower lashes. L'oreal has formulated the mascara with collagen spheres and polymers for ultimate volume and hold.(Which it lives up to)

My lashes look so gorgeous, that many asked whether they were fake!

I absolutely love the packaging too. It has a striking pink metallic lid, (I adore pink hues) and is a chubby stick, which may not fit in smaller slimmer bags, but if I were you I'd make a way!

A definite go-to eye product, which I can gym, swim, and sweat, without fretting about becoming a zombie look-a-like.

I went from no makeup to instant glam with Miss Manga. For only R139.95 I feel it's money well spent. (Plus the Panda is cute!) So go and get yours TODAY!

Below are my before and after pictures.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
April 14, 2014
I'm totally gonna go get this. How many coats did you put on?
N
NeliswaSithole_
April 14, 2014
Wow, what a difference in the before and after photos! Definitely would love to try it!
S
Sametia
April 14, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Two coats :) How amazing is that?!
N
Naquita
April 25, 2014
Wow, that looks amazing!
A
Alizeti
4 results - showing 1 - 4