4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2360
Dye-ing Beauty
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very excited to make a change to my natural mouse coloured hair. I am a very ashy blonde and the light brown was just a shade darker than my natural colour.

I do like the fact that there is no amonia in this product! It did come into contact with my clothes and washed out easily.On the box and in the pamphlet enclosed, this product promises to give you glossy and soft hair results after colour. However, after colouring my hair and in the weeks that followed, my hair was never glossy and not really soft. It came out a bit dry, even after using the enclosed conditioner.

I am very happy with the colour, it looks totally natural! I even received multiple compliments from people who have never seen me before saying that my hair colour is so beautiful (believing that it is natural)!

The instructions and the overall use of the product was very easy! I do appreciate the perforated part in the box that allows you to put the bottle in. It makes the whole process much easier. It also did not take me very long to do the colouring and I have quite long hair.

The pictures attached to this review shows my whole transformation. Overall I am very happy with the colour that came out, it does not look fake at all. The only thing that did bother me is how dry my hair was afterwards. It took about 3 weeks for my hair to return to normal again. I have curly hair and therefore need more moisture in my hair. I think this product takes most of that moisture out.

I must say, having tried other brands before, I am more satisfied by this one and will use it again. I will however just adjust my conditioning routine.
G
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
August 25, 2014
You hair turned out looking great!
C
cpeter01
August 25, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment