Review Detail

4.5 5 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams May 11, 2015 958
A Nighttime Treat
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This facial oil is a serious contender in the business of other miracle oils out there!

I want to start off by commending L'Oreal Paris on their incredible improvement of skincare products for the younger consumer. I have never been happier with the look, feel, and quality of my skin whilst using their products!

The design & packaging is modern, sleek and usable in any situation - at home or travelling. Considering the amount of product (30ml) coupled with it's price (R225), this oil sustains great longevity on the skin, as well as on my dressing table. The actual liquid is not too runny, and not too thick, making it ideal for all skin types, especially on my all-year-round oily skin. The scent immediately captures the senses, reminding one of a field of organic flowers & plants, with a whiff of designer perfume.

After using 3 - 5 drops on my face and neck (employing the Draining Pressure Points method) in my nightly routine, I wake up with my skin looking more radiant, feeling silkier and tighter than the day before. This oil works even better as a facial massage oil during my D.I.Y weekly facial massages!

My skin is on it's way to complete perfection!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply