Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 942
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey guys, I must firstly say that I wasn't able to use the serum again till about a week ago, so this review isn't going to be too positive, but definitely honest. I love how this serum feels on my skin, except that it's a bit sticky (more like gel) Once dry, the stickiness goes away and it feels great - almost silky. I particularly liked the fact that it didn't smell stinky. The serums I've tried in the past (yes, even Neutrogena, which I love) are all smelly and I cringed every time I had to apply it to my skin. So, this serum being practically scent-free was a real bonus.

There was no problem applying eye makeup, but when I tried to apply my foundation, I had crumbly bits down the side of my eyes/temple area! Yikes! I may be using it wrong, or applying too much of the product, but that has happened twice and I'm not loving it. I have stopped wearing foundation for a while as I suddenly started getting pimples (can you believe - at age 44!) and sticking to just some eye makeup, but I will report back once I've done the "whole face" makeup again. I will be a little less enthusiastic (read 'overboard') with the serum and apply only a little at a time and then see how the foundation sits.

As far as looking younger, I guess one can't expect to see dramatic results after a week or two, so the jury is still out on that one. If by some stroke of luck, I wake up one morning without crows' feet, I will immediately report on it! I'm not disappointed yet (read 'haven't given up') as the product is still plentiful and I have nothing but time on my hands, so will check back in with you in the very near future with an update :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply