3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 937
Hey Bright Eyes! Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So what's the deal with Kiehl's..?
I've had the pleasure of trying out the the Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening serum, and these are my thoughts on this absolute gem!

The promise?
To visibly lift, firm and restore youthful looking shape to eyes.

Packaging: Often the colour purple is associated with royalty and luxury...how appropriate! I love the packaging of all Kiehl's products, and this is no exception.

Scent: A lively and invigorating scent that is distinct, but not overpowering.

Texture: Incredibly lightweight and fast absorbing, simply apply around the orbital bone and let the serum do all the hard work. And believe me, this product is incredibly hard working!

The Verdict: I have been using this serum for approximately a month now, and I receive compliments about my skin daily! The first change that I noticed was improved texture. Immediately after the first use, the skin around my eyes felt softer and less swollen. After a few more uses, fine lines were less noticeable and the bags under my eyes seemingly disappeared. For someone who tends to burn the candle at both ends (so to speak) this serum certainly lives up to its promise by achieving fresh, wide awake eyes even when they are not so.

Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
MP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply