Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 940
The Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been on the Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum for over four weeks, I had and I continue to have great experiences with it. With this serum saying a little goes a long way is an understatement.

One 1.5 ml sachet can last for about a week to two, depending on how many times you apply the eye serum a day. If you dare go over board applying it, you soon will learn that it will not be absorbed by the skin. The rest sits on top of the skin, thus of no use to the sensitive skin around my eyes that needs it most. I learned within the first week of use just how little was enough for me.

The serum feels like silk on skin and is soothingly cooling. The cooling feel could be attributed to the fact that I keep my serum sachets refrigerated, as one should. The serum feels like no eye cream I have ever used, I am happy to say. It is light and highly absorbable unlike the eye creams of my past that sat oily and heavy on my skin.

Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum visible firms, making it an experience that one not only can see, but an eye opening one that you can feel on each application. Ask any Edgar's Kiehl's counter for a sample of their Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum. It is an eye treatment worth its weight in salt.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply