Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 941
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

For a sceptic like myself, this serum has outdone itself. Considering that I have tried at least two other brands of "eye openers", I was a bit unsure of this. But since it came packaged together with the Multi-Corrective eye cream, my thoughts were, what's the worst that could happen?? I must be honest, for the first 2 weeks, I didn't see much difference, or I wasn't sure what difference to look for. But by the third week, a gentleman that I work with made a comment about my "awake" looking eyes. That's when I also started taking notice of the difference. The puffiness from under my eyes has reduced, and basically the crow's feet at the corners of my eyes are no more. I took a picture the first day I used the product, and I looked at least 10 years older. But the picture taken 4 weeks later, tells a completely different story! My eyes look and feel fresh, and the results are more than what I expected to be honest.

I've actually kept 2 sachets to use for when I really need them as I feel that my eyes look absolutely gorgeous, with or without make-up. Check my pictures and see for yourself!! Thank you BB for yet another awesome product that delivers what it promises to deliver.
Exactly 4 weeks after using Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum
Day one of using Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply