Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 940
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I received the sachets of Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum I was not really sure how to use it or if it would do anything, but wow.

With me only being in my early 30's, I have not really thought about the toll the environment and my surrounding takes on my skin and especially the parts around my eyes. I have also not really concentrated on having specific creams for my eyes, just using the normal facial creams or creams for that matter to cream my face/eyes. But now, now that has all changed.

Even though I do not have a lot of wrinkles around my eyes just yet, I have noticed a change in what my skin looks like around my eyes. I do not look as tired as I used to and this is due to my skin getting all the nourishment it deserves and needs. It has also made the skin around my eyes look younger in a way too.

Kiehl's has really changed my outlook on skin care and what is needed. Using the eye serum with the cream is really improving my skin, not just by the way it looks but how it feels too.

I am definitely going to carry on using Kiehl's from here on out.
My Before Picture
14230-kiehl-s-super-multi-corrective-eye-opening-serum-29-1427887081.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply