Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 15, 2010 579
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am 100% in agreement with Mayanne! This toner is friendly to any skin type (i made all my friends test it out too!), and is so so gentle. The one thing i love about this toner is that it doesn't dry my skin out. I have an oily skin, and have had bad experiences with toners that have left my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable. After application of this product, my skin feels soft and 'refreshed' (as claimed on the bottle - too true!). You really dont need to use a lot of product to get results, a little goes a long way. The scent of toners usually bothers me - probably the result od alcohol - however with this product, the scent is very light and mild (alcohol-free). Maryanne is spot on with the multi-tasking advantages of this toner, we're all so busy these days that we don't have time to spend an hour in the bathroom every morning and night with countless products. I will keep using this toner and will keep buying it, simply because it works, it's available and it's affordable! I highly recommend it.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply