Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 19, 2012 1081
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recieved the Johnson's Face Care range for dry skin and all I want to do is add exclamation marks!!!!
I'm in my late 20's (shhhh) and this range does exactly what I want! It keeps my skin cleansed, prepared and moisturised all day long...My skin is soft without feeling buttery or "layered" to keep it moist. My skin is so hydrated which helps around the eye area where my concerns are kreeping up, and my skin feels supple...all of that at the cost of this range is incredible!

#DAILY ESSENTAIL CLEANSING WIPES
Okay, okay so i'm not the most disciplined make-up remover I know, and slip into bed many a night with my mascara on. This product let's me wipe my face, make-up off, dirt off, skin soft and I don't evben feel dry when I cleanse with them!

#NOURISHING CREAM WASH
It's a cream cleanser, but the feel of my skin doesn't feel creamy at all, rather it feels plump and hydrated! I love how little I wash with...about the size of a 20c coin...a little goes a long way!

#3 IN 1 TONER
I love this for preping my skin before I moisturize, The formula doesn't strip my skin, and it's definately safe on hypersensitive skins or dry skin like mine! I love leaving mine in the fridge...yes you heard right, I soak a cotton pad after I wash my face with the cold toner and it tightens my pores and refreshes my skin instantly.

#REPLENISHING NIGHT CREAM
This is a super light night cream that keeps my skin balanced and conditioned while I sleep. I can even use it around my eye erea without any oilyness or residue. Like all the products in the range, it has the same soft, feminine fragrance that I love. I wouldn't recomend it as a treatment, rather just a maintainance night cream.

#NOURISHING 24HOUR DAY CREAM SPF 15
I can feel the shea butter nourish my face each morning without weighty oils :) The SPF is awesome so I don't have to double dose, and I like that my skin soaks up the moisture so that my foundation stays put all day. Other day creams for dry skin weren't that compatible with my foundation, and focused the nourishment in the oil not the moisture.

All in all ladies (and the random gent)
This range ranks average in price and perhaps packaging...but the products are quality, ideal for sensitive skin, and deliver an awesome all-round maintainence skin care package! THANK YOU BB AND JOHNSON!
xxx
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply