fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 5 0.5
Made my hair so soft and managable!
After years and years of highlights and bleach, you can imagine what the ends of my hair were like. Every time I washed my hair, it felt like the lengths and ends were being turned into straw. Which meant I piled on the conditioner. Which made my hair greasier quicker. Which meant I washed it more. Cue endless cycle of bad hair days! So I was excited to review this shampoo and conditioner pair from John Frieda, a brand that I'd often seen at Clicks but never tried for myself.
The first thing I of course noticed was the pleasant (but not overpowering) scent. After shampooing my hair, I was delighted to discover that my hair didn't feel stripped at all - just clean and healthy. A small dollop of conditioner to the much-abused ends resulted in smooth, bright and shiny blonde hair.
I won't be repurchasing these products in the near future BUT that is only because, after my last haircut, my ombre has gone away and I am back to my natural brunette. If you have highlighted hair that is in need of some TLC, it's worth giving this shampoo and conditioner from John Frieda a try (they're available from Clicks for around R100 each, but keep an eye out for special deals!). I have already recommended these two products to a friend with highlighted hair, and will be giving the brunette version a go for myself soon.
L
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply