Review Detail

4.3 22 0.5
Shampoo August 28, 2015 590
John Frieda Luxurious Volume Hair Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I definitely count myself lucky to have been chosen as a reviewer for this amazeballs range of hair-care products.
I have now used every single product in the range and my take on it....its stunning, easy to use, awesome for your hair, smells great, cost effective, well I think you get my point. It is a fabulous product and has taken my limp, fine, lifeless hair right back to where it was before I had my baby. Lots of shine, volume, just makes my hair feel and look healthy and I in turn feel awesome too.
My favorite products are: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Dry Shampoo, totally in love with it, smells great (yes I am all about how things smell), and it was super effective for the inbetween washes days and something I will definitely repurchase in the near future.
The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Volumising Mousse is not a product I would usually buy but I am so glad I have it and used it and again will repurchase. Just a small amount of product in the palm of the hand, distributed from root through to the tips of towel dried hair, then blow dry and voila bouncy volumised awesome hair.
Obviously the shampoo and conditioner are winners too. Conditioner didn't leave my hair feeling heavy or oily at the roots and the shampoo doesn't foam much so I feel like it isn't stripping the hair at all.
Overall great range and I will definitely be repurchasing some of the range when mine runs out.
The complete range comprises of: Luxurious volume shampoo, conditioner, blow dry lotion (creates great volume on the crown from the roots), volumising mousse, dry shampoo and all day hold hair spray (very effective product). Go get it now!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply