Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 10 0.5
John Frieda, Full Repair - Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I do a lot with my hair very often, so I need a trustworthy product that I can rely on. I use a lot of heat on my hair almost 3- 4 times a week and every now and then I love to dye and bleach my hair.

Now my mother owns a hair salon, so you can imagine all the freebies I get and the different types of products that is available to myself on a daily basis.

Over the years I have used a bunch of products on my hair and now it’s become damaged, brittle, dull and weak. So now because of that I’ve toned down on products that can damage my hair, as well as heat.

But now I’ve discovered this amazing product. John Frieda’s - Full Repair, shampoo and my hair looks and feels so much softer healthier. I haven’t experienced any hair loss since I’ve use this product and I can honestly see and feel the difference.

Just a few weeks ago I’ve decided to bleach my hair and still the product makes my hair feel amazing.

The other lovely aspect about JF, FR shampoo is the smell of it. It’s absolutely amazing.

I think for the results that I’ve seen and experienced with JF, FR shampoo, I wouldn’t mind spending money on it and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply