Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 10 0.5
John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
I received the following products from John Frieda:
1 x 250ml Full Repair Conditioner
1 x 250ml Full Repair Shampoo
1 x 200ml Frizz-Ease Styling Spray

I also really really tried to get a before photograph of my hair as a "before and after" kind of thing, but none of them really came out well, but, for the sake of science, here we go...

My tips (clearly I need a trim)My tips (clearly I need a trim)
I have been using John Frieda's Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner for about 3 weeks now. The first thing you notice is the smell. It is gorgeous and stays in your hair for at least 24 hours. It is incredibly moisturising and leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft. The claim of the shampoo and conditioner to "weightlessly repair to restore full style" is completely solid. I can say that my hair feels lighter and healthier and its completely manageable compared to before.

3 weeks of John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner3 weeks of John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
Now onto the Frizz-Ease Protective Heat Spray, I really really wanted to love this product. I blow dry my hair every second day and GHD my hair every morning so it does tend to be a little head damaged (this was taken care of by the shampoo and conditioner though). The Frizz-Ease Spray states that you can either spray onto damp hair before styling or onto dry hair just before using with your selected heating tool. The problem I found with this is that if I used it my hair would feel greasy later in the day as though I just hadn't washed it that very morning. I tried using it on dry hair with the exact same results which meant I would need to wash my locks every day instead of every other day.

I did find that if I needed to use it for styling purposes if I was going out that night then it worked perfectly, keeping my hair exactly where I needed it whilst keeping it soft, sleek and manageable but again, it would need to be washed the very next morning again.

Overall, the shampoo and conditioner are great products. They live up to their claims in my opinion and price wise, they are definitely affordable at R75.00 for a 250ml tube of shampoo or conditioner and the Frizz-Ease Spray retails for R99.00 for a bottle which I believe is 200ml. You can pick up these products from most Clicks stores.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply