4.8 5 0.5
Conditioners September 16, 2015 222
john Frieda - Full Repaire Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

PACKAGING:
When I received these goodies and opened up the parcel, I was very pleasantly surprised.

Each product is very clearly indicated (SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER) etc.
No funny caps or lids, just very user friendly.
Very durable plastic, no glass bottles or breakable parts.

SCENT:
As strange as this may sounds, I found the shampoo & conditioner to smell like Licorice All Sorts. If you open a bag of Licorice All Sorts and smelt it, then smelt the shampoo or conditioner, you’d have the same scent in my opinion.

The other products however don’t smell like much of anything, just very neutral and I like that.

RESULTS:
When I first tried the range, I hardly felt any difference and was really confused. I decided to give it another go and see the results again, see if anything was different, and after 2 to 3 washes, it was!

This particular range is very interesting in the way that it repairs and strengthens your hair, but without weighing it down, like some traditional repair ranges. It hardly feels like anything has changed on the first couple of washes, but once your hair has dried there is a noticeable difference, and if used in conjunction with the oil elixir and mask, your hair feels amazing!

My hair is now silky, smooth and strong, but most importantly light weight and movable, not weighed down or “clogged”!

So my advice would be, give this range some time to do its work and expect results after about 3 washes, and you’ll most likely only see the difference once your hair is dry.

WHERE:
Clicks stores

PRICE:
Roughly R100

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply