Review Detail

4.8 5 0.5
Conditioners September 16, 2015 223
John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am very particular about the conditioners I use because with bleached blonde hair, I actually need them to work. Too many conditioners leave my hair feeling amazing while in the shower but add tons of greasy weight once my hair dries– not cute. I’ve also had the opposite effect, where conditioners strip my hair, leaving me with a texture that resembles cotton candy – again, not cute.

That being said, I was pretty impressed with the John Frieda conditioner. The smell is really pleasant, but is more ‘perfumey’ than fresh if that makes sense. It’s quite a whippy texture, not too oil-based which I prefer. I did find that I had to rinse it very well while in the shower and there was a slight residue after I rinsed it off, not an oily residue, my hair just felt slightly coated.

The major plus came about while I was blow-drying my hair. As my hair is bleached, I have to be extremely careful about breakage when it’s wet and I definitely felt a difference after using this conditioner. My hair was more manageable and didn’t feel as delicate or stringy. I don’t think this is a particularly nourishing conditioner but it definitely protected my hair and I think will definitely assist in avoiding future damage or breakage. I will repurchase this badboy and use it alongside a deep conditioning treatment.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
W
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply