4.2 5 0.5
JFFE-FULL-Range (1).jpg
Salon Treatments September 16, 2013 482
John Frieda Frizz Ease
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the shampoo, conditioner and 3 day straight products of John Frieda. And am I impressed.

I tried all the products. The shampoo doesn't have that "heavy feeling" when applied. The conditioner is thick, so you do not use a lot. Apply the conditioner comb through, leave a while and rinse off. After towel drying my hair, I applied the 3 day straight (a few squirts does the trick) and style in the normal way.

I used the shampoo and conditioner over the weekend again, but didn't use the 3 day straight. I wanted to see what impact it has on my hair. I only towel dried my hair, comb it through and left it to dry naturally. As my hair is naturally wavy and frizzy, I was scared that it will looks like a bush when dry. To my surprise, my hair was very soft and not too much out of place.

As my hair is very brittle, I try to avoid too much heat, so when I leave it to dry naturally, I usually tie my hair in a loose (messy) bun.

I can definately recommend the products I am currently using and will continue to use it.
E
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments