Review Detail

4.7 3 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams March 05, 2011 558
My No1 Isabella poduct!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Now this is more like it Isabella, I absolutely love this product and you know how you know you absolutely love a product? When you find yourself stressing if the next one will arrive on time before this one is done ;-)

I do not use this as a overall mask, since they phoned me from Isabella's offices to say that the spot intense mask is actually for use on the spots itself and not over the whole face. But... and there is always a but lol. I you want to use it as a mask I advice that you only apply a thin layer and wash it off after 10 min, and if you want to use it for a spot treatment then the game plan change a bit. Apply it to the affected area/spots before bed and go to bed, rinse it off the next morning with like warm water and you done.

This product works like a charm and it cuts the healing process of a spot by half if not more!

I've got two teenage boys and they swear by it, at night they will come into my room put it to their spots, say good night and go to bed, as if its the most normal thing for a teenage boy to do ;-)

Well done Isabella you got two teenage and one Mommy's thumbs up!!
Winx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply