4.7 80 0.5
IQ Serum Shots Range
Cleansers,Toners,Washes November 07, 2023 2875
IQ SKIN BOOSTING SERUMS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the 1% Hyaluronic Acid serum in conjunction with the 10% Vitamin C every morning (starting with the vitamin c) on a cleansed face and ending off with SPF (very important), I then use the 1% Retinoid 2-3 times a week at night only. When I say my skin has never been better with this tripe threat combo? My skin is literally brighter, dark marks have faded, it looks super plump and hydrated and best of all? My pores have significantly reduced!
I am definitely going to continue using these serums religiously because I can only imagine the long term effects. The price point is also really good.
The vitamin C is supposed to be a radiance shot (clearing dark marks and brightening your skin) it did exactly that.
The Hyaluronic Acid is supposed to be a is supposed to be a moisture shot ( instantly boosting skin hydration by 67%), my skin is definitely more hydrated.
The Retinoid serum is supposed to be a Youth Shot (reducing wrinkles and fine lines, as well as texture) my skin feels a lot smoother and my pores have significantly reduced.

As hard as it is to choose I would say my favourite serum so far is the Retinoid, I cannot wait to see the long term effects as I am so impressed already!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
RR
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments