Review Detail

4.1 8 0.5
Foundations February 25, 2013 418
Better than average...But still..
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I first used this product, I ended up with way too much on the sponge. After a few uses, the sponge was pretty much useless and I ended up using my fingers until I found a brush. I am not a fan of the packaging, I find it chunky and rather bulky for the amount of product it actually contains. The colour I ended up with (Caramel) is not my exact colour and using too much leave me looking like someone smeared dark chocolate on my face but there is no other colour that suits my skin exactly. On my skin, it takes a while to set unless I set it with powder (which I tend to skip because powder tends to leave me looking cake-y)
The two good things I liked about this product is its durability, once it set, it pretty much stayed in place. I used it while doing a stage production and it held up really well. The other thing I like is that you can decide the type of cover you want. When I am feeling lazy, I use it sparingly and when I am having a bad skin day, I find that when mixed with concealer, it hides everything.
H
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply