4.8 73 0.5
Huggies Little Swimmers Range
Body oils April 18, 2024 872
Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable & Reusable Swim Nappies
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So my son started water play from 3months and he is 1 year now and I’ve been using Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable and it is a game changer. I never looked back. I used to ask my self why does my niece’s nappies swells when she swims and I noticed that she was not using the swimming nappies and I didn’t want to make a mistake with my son because I could see that she was not comfortable. So with the Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable I’ve never experienced any discomfort, any accidents in water and my son enjoys his water play. So now I am even more excited because Huggies have Huggies Little Swimmers Reusable Swim
Nappies. I always
Fight with my son because he enjoys playing with them because of the design and that time I want us to get ready for water play. I love the fact that they are very convenient to use, easy to wash and they have different sizes not forgetting that they are eco-friendly.

If I were to be asked to choose between the two, I will choose both of them because my son enjoys both of them and he’s also comfortable in them.

I highly recommend them. They are a game changer.
#huggieslittleswimmers
#testthewaters

Thank you Huggies for making our kids water play fun and comfortable.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
@
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments