Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums May 09, 2012 282
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm such a fan of Himalaya Herbals! If you've read any of my other reviews for their range of products, it becomes all too apparent how close this range is to my heart :)

What I really like about this eye cream is that is has a silky texture and doesn't feel greasy beneath the eyes. The product claims to lighten darker circles and i'll admit, claims such as these make me rather skeptical but i was pleasantly surprised to find that the discolouration around my eyes, HAS lightened. It seems to be around 2 shades lighter. And the fact that this is SUCH an inexpensive product, the results have really floored me. As for wrinkles, well, i'm lucky to not have any noticeable wrinkles around my eyes (I'm 27) so i cannot comment on that.

I use it twice a day, after my usual 3 step. The packaging is really convenient and stores very neatly in a makeup holder that I keep on my dressing table. I'll be buying this time and time again.
SD
Top 500 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 29, 2014
How much is this product and do you know where I can get it from?
LN
Lipglossed Ninja
November 17, 2016
Himalaya Herbals are definitely the best. It makes your skin look nourished and hydrated and provides good moisture.
I so love this product.

M
Makeupsense
November 17, 2016
In reply to an earlier comment

Himalaya Herbals are now available at all Clicks stores as well as most Indian Spice shops stock them.

Check out my blog: makeupsense86blog.wordpress.com
M
Makeupsense
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply