Review Detail

4.8 11 0.5
Body Moisturizers November 25, 2013 2944
My love for all things pregnancy!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't know if it is just me but way before the thought of having a little bambino popped into my head, I had always seemed to find the cutest maternity wear and then was to embarrassed to purchase it, because well - I wasn't expecting! Now that I am, though, I would just like to ask, "where on earth are all those nice, light flowing, pastel coloured, lovely maternity wear that I put down just before paying, many many times?!" One of the few things I do remember about my mom's pregnancy, with my sister who is 10 years younger, is the smell of her antenatal lotion. So of course when those 2 pink lines appeared I had the perfect excuse to run to the stores and grab my first bottle of Happy Event. Now that I am older, I understand that rubbing this lotion is not only about the smell but more about the benefits of it. It really impressed me that it contains pure olive oil as I am well aware of the natural pros of using olive oil on hair and skin! It contains vitamin A, E and D which all work together at preventing the inevitable pregnancy stretch marks and ensures your skin will stay firm even after pregnancy. I love how nourishing this product is and the scent having the slightest hint of cocoa butter. I have to admit that I am not one to rub lotions on everyday, but since this purchase I do look forward to rubbing my preggy belly twice a day and enjoying the many benefits of this product - like watching a little foot press against my tummy!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply