fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 21 0.5
Hada-Labo-Tokyo-Lotion-No1-Super-Hydrator-400x400.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams October 06, 2021 3741
Game Changing Product for a Game Changing Step!
(Updated: November 08, 2021)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Having trialed the Hada Labo Tokyo Super Hydrator for 4 weeks now, my favourite aspect about it is definitely the feeling and texture. I love how lightweight it is and how easily absorbed it is! I've always been a fan of hyaluronic acid especially because of my dry skin but this hydrator was my first introduction to Super Hyaluronic Acid. And needless to say, I'm obsessed with this complex!

My skin has went from feeling dry and tight to feeling hydrated and bouncy. I've also gotten compliments from loved ones about how soft my skin feels. A lot of people/strangers have complimented me on my great complexion and "clear" skin, when in actuality I still have hyperpigmentation but because this hydrator has left my skin hydrated and radiant, my skin appears brighter, healthier and more even.

Hada Labo Tokyo definitely delivered performance-wise. Both immediately and over the past weeks. Immediately, I could feel it's hydrating effect and over time I've seen how supple and bouncy my skin is, even in the morning when waking up.

I've used an essence of a similar nature before which came at about a third of the price of this one but the effects were nowhere close to those of this Hydrator! It's for that reason that I feel that although a little pricey, this Hydrator is certainly worth the splurge. I also love the versatility of it and knowing that I could either use it on its own(in warmer weather) or as part of my new layering routine.

I've definitely made the switch and will repurchase the Super Hydrator Lotion and would recommend it to anyone with dry, dehydrated and/or sensitive skin!
L
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments