fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 14 0.5
Hada-Labo-Tokyo-Oval-V-Lift-Hydro-Cream-400x400.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams October 06, 2021 5074
My skin has never felt or looked better!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Hada Labo Tokyo Oval-V Lift Hydro Cream has left my skin the most supple and hydrated it's ever been!

Texture:
Gel-like and gooey. It's a little sticky at first but after a few few moments it sinks into the skin and all you're left with is a layer of lightweight hydration (so worry not if you're not a fan of "sticky" moisturizers. For my fellow makeup enthusiasts, take advantage of the tacky/sticky stage of absorption and go in with your primer of foundation, thank me later ;)

Effectiveness:
It's immediately noticeable and so long lasting. Usually I wake up with my skin tight and dry but ever since using this my skin is soft to the touch and and appears lively. My skin is fuller and more plump!

Performance:
The difference in my skin is noticeable IMMEDIATELY! Having used hyaluronic acid before, I know that results are immediate but can fade/evaporate and need reapplying but with this cream I haven't had to reapply. Even when washing my skin at night, I first go in with just water and I can feel a light veil on my skin which usually isn't the case with my other hyaluronic creams.

Price:
This is a splurge worth making because as I've said, you won't need to reapply and a little goes a long way so one jar could literally last you 2 months or even more. I'd repurchase and definitely recommend other to purchase this!

Before & After:
My skin went from dry, dehydrated, tight and dull to being bouncy, supple, plump and youthful! Honestly, couldn't have asked for more!
L
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments