fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 62 0.5
GynaGuard Teen Range
Feminine Hygiene June 08, 2022 4868
It delivers what it promises - best teen body and intimate wash on the market by far
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My daughter tried this product and loved it. She said the size was comfortable to handle in the shower and easy to use with wet hands.

She preferred the fragrance free as she is prone to sensitivity with scents, but even the lightly scented version did not make her body react (WHICH IS A BIG PLUS FOR US!!!). She described the product cleaning the way she'd expect it to and leaving her feeling fresh.

She could not smell any body odors the entire day and felt "protected" from that as she doesnt enjoy "SMELLING HER OWN BODY ODORS" Being a mom that has used GynaGuard for years myself, I was happy learning that she loved using this product and would definitely continue using so.

It's retail price is very reasonable, considering the quality products used within this body wash. Probiotics and Vitamin E seperately along with a body wash most certainly would have cost much more. It is not only value for money. It delivers what it promised. I will definitely be repurchasing this for her.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
GynaGuard Moisturising Daily Gentle Intimate Body Wash Range
GynaGuard Moisturising Daily Gentle Intimate Body Wash Range
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments