4.9 62 0.5
GynaGuard Teen Range
Feminine Hygiene June 08, 2022 4890
GynaGuard Teen body washes
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love these washes so much they come in pump bottle which is super easy to use and portable without spilling. I’ve learned so much about maintaining a healthy pH , so I can a have a health vagina. Mostly love the fact that it worked even on my body , suffering from back acne , I’ve used so many soaps yet I’d still develop pimples even if I wash . I used both the fragrance free and the slightly fragrance one they’re both super gentle and not harsh the smell is not too much love them both . I’m a fragrance lover so definitely I’ve found a wash I can use which contain a fragrance but still sensitive to the body. Also when I shave my pubic area I get bumps and I’m happy to say now using this wash made them heal faster. So that’s what I have noticed so far . All I can say is I’m super happy about the product , love the fact that it’s so affordable because it lasts longer and it’s soap free , and foamy so you don’t need to use too much of it. It is available at all leading retail stores such as pick n pay and pharmacies such as clicks and dischem. Try it you won’t regret 🌸🌸
S
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments