Review Detail

4.7 91 0.5
MY CURLY HAIR FAVS!
(Updated: November 09, 2023)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently ventured into the world of curl care with Got2b's got Curls Define & Protect Curl Spray and the Got2b got Curls Coil Refresher Cream, and let me tell you, my curls are living their best life!

Define & Protect Curl Spray:
This spray is a game-changer for my curly hair (I'm a solid 3C/ 4A). The lightweight formula doesn't weigh down my curls but adds definition and bounce. I appreciate the versatility; it's not just for the tighter curls – even my wavy days get a boost. Plus, the fact that it's vegan and free from sulfates, silicones, parabens, and all the nasties is a win for me and my conscience.

Coil Refresher Cream:
Now, onto the Coil Refresher Cream, my go-to for those days when my coily locks need a little TLC. It's a silky, creamy dream that brings my 3C / 4A curls back to life. The hydration is on point, and it doesn't leave any greasy residue. No sulfates, silicones, or mineral oils mean I'm treating my hair right, and it shows.

Hybrid Magic:
What I love most is the hybrid nature of these products. They're tailored for specific curl types, yet flexible enough to dance between categories. The fact that they cater to both my curly and wavy days means I'm getting more bang for my buck.

Vegan Vibes:
As someone conscious of what goes into my products, the vegan formula is a huge plus. It's like giving my hair a little plant-based love, and I'm all for it. No animal-derived ingredients and 98% naturally derived – it's a win for the environment and my curls.

In conclusion, Got2b's got Curls Define & Protect Curl Spray and Coil Refresher Cream are now staples in my curly hair routine. They've struck the perfect balance between styling and care, and my curls couldn't be happier. Highly recommend for anyone embracing their natural texture!

Results may vary depending on your curl type, but these products have definitely found a forever home in my curly hair routine!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments