Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 91 0.5
The Mane Attraction
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The got2b got Curls Coil Nourishing Cream and Define & Protect Curl Spray helped me effortlessly achieve soft, defined and frizz-free curls.

I love that the duo has a beautiful pleasant coconut scent which is not overwhelming and gives me island feels. The consistency of the Coil Nourishing Cream is thick and creamy but does not weigh my hair down and leave any residue and build-up, my hair instantly feels soft and curls manageable. The Define & Protect Spray activates curls instantly, it's perfect to use once styled and the next day to refresh curls. My curls feel soft, nourished and are manageable, they do not dry down hard, crunchy and the products don't cause any flakiness. My hair is movable and stays defined, looks healthy and frizz-free throughout the day thanks to the curl friendly ingredients that they contain.

This Duo is now my go-to for the summer and have allowed me to fully embrace my natural curls and not tame them. I will definitely be repurchasing this range and highly recommend them to anyone who wants their natural curls to be soft, defined, frizz-free and nourished while also smelling heavenly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments