5.0 25 0.5
ghd eclipse .png
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 501
GHD eClipse Styler
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This new GHD styler has the gutts to take any hair texture especially unrully hair to the next level! ;-) Curly and Afro hair types which are usually difficult to manage can now become manageble. For me personally, the power lies in the GHD styler, which delivers much more heat than my previous styler, in less the amount of time - meaning the results are faster and Soooo much better!! i love the way my hair turned out!!

Since my hair is not that long, the stylist was able to use thickish sections and style it faster, due to the effectiveness of the heat of the styler, which meant i was in and out, in less than an hour!! Result: Quick styling - music to my ears- good music!!

The only negatives for me, was the price, with a pricetag of R2899.00 (www.ghd.com) its going to take some saving before this baby becomes mine!:-( Also, this GHD seems a little bit chubbier than the older one, which to me with my smaller hands, would mean i need to use it personally a few times, before getting used to how to hold it, for ultimate styling results.. Other than that i loved it!! I definitely see myself getting one in the near future, even if it means budgeting carefully for it!! Pics to follow!! ;-)

One last thing - this styles not only straightens hairs but can also be used to curl hair, which makes it an excellent investment!!
me-ghd 2.jpg
me-ghd.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply