ghd eclipse .png
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 501
NEW GHD ECLIPSE - TRANSFORMING WOMEN FROM ORDINARY TO EXTRAORDINARY
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was met at the Partners Canal Walk reception by the lovely and vivacious, blue-haired proprietor who assured me that I would be seen to shortly and had me take a seat and kept me company while I waited.

My hair was washed in the distinct "Partners style" – that divine massage and deep cleansing. Next I met Liz, the stylist who first blow-dryed my hair and then proceeded to do the curls effect with the GHD.

I had not seen the new GHD Eclipse before going to the salon. And oh what a sight!! The new GHD Eclipse is BEAUTIFUL! Sleek, black and oh so sexy. The overall styling tool is now shining black replacing the matte black colour it previously was and the plates are black as well replacing the beige colour it used to be. A super cool sci fi blue halogen light replaces the blinking red light of fore. The stylist and I oohed and aahed over the beauty of the new GHD Eclipse for a good while before she actually started on my hair. I couldn't stop saying "it's so beautiful!".

And it's more than just a pretty sight...! I was so happy and impressed by how well the curls turned out!! My hair looked healthy, shiny and all-round fantastic. While doing the curls there was no tugging or burning or any sort of discomfort at all. My hair just glided into the GHD and perfect curls were the result.

When Liz was done she sprayed some GHD Final Fix Hairspray onto the curls and this made the curl stay in ALL DAY LONG! Wow! Usually when I attempt curls it falls out within the hour but this GHD Final Fix Hairspray reall did a more than amazing job at keeping my curls intact :-D.

I walked out of that salon feeling like a new woman. And walking in Canal Walk I got a few appreciative looks and some women asked me where I'd had my hair done and I didn't hesitate to tell them about the new GHD Eclipse and recommend it very highly.

Thank you to GHD, Beauty Bulletin and Partners Canal Walk for turning this young mother from ordinary to extraordinary with the NEW GHD ECLIPSE! Bonus extra was my husband said I looked too beautiful to just be indoors with the kids that night and we went out on a date :-D. Yeah!!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 22, 2013
5 days post-GHD Eclipse and I'm already having withdrawal symptoms. I have washed my hair and flat ironed it with my older version GHD but since having used the new GHD Eclipse I can see the difference of the 2 styling tools. My hair was definitely more shiny and stayed "in" for longer with the new GHD Eclipse. Checking the budget right now to see if it can accommodate this total must-have... :-D
I
IlhamO
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply