ghd eclipse .png
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 485
Review of Ghd Eclipse
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I would like to say thank you to the Beauty Bulletin for giving me the opportunity to experience the beautiful Ghd eclipse. I would like to extend a warm thanks to Delene and her wonderful team at the Gary Rom hair salon in Clearwater which I would recommend to anyone who is looking for the royal treatment that they gave me. They were so sweet in every way by showing me all the Ghd product that are on the market and they told me to always use the heat protector when using a Ghd iron or any iron cause it protects your hair from heat damage. I decide to go for the curls cause I always have my hair straight and while they were doing the curls they showed me all the easy technics to create this wonderful look that they did with the Ghd eclipse. Ghd has always out did themselves with all of their ghd styling irons but there are no words to describe how amazing the new Ghd eclipse, is not only is it the most beautiful style iron but it’s the most good looking styling Iron I ever seen, its elegant in many ways. I could describe the Ghd eclipse in many ways but my best description would be by far the (Bugatti Veyron) car not only is it a magnificent piece of machinery in speed and elegance but it is the most powerful and fasters car in the world and by say so that is what I take the Ghd eclipse to be it’s every women’s dream to have in a life time. Ghd never fail to impress on such a fantastic product they really out did themselves in many ways. The eclipse will take the world by storm for its perfection and amazing ability to create master pieces all the time. I am so happy I could take part in this wonderful experience and by my photo they speak for themselves.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply