ghd eclipse .png
Styling Tools May 21, 2013 503
Updated GHD Eclipse Review
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My hair is my crowning glory and I was ecstatic when beauty bulletin sent me the GHD Eclipse review challenge. I made my appointment with the lovely Kelly at Tosca Palmyra Junction salon and felt so at home when I finally got to meet her. Kelly explained the difference between previous GHD stylers and the revolutionary Eclipse, with the new trizone technology the eclipse uses minimum heat and pressure to completely transform your hair whether you have limp, curly or ethic hair.

We decided to curl my hair and create a goddess look using the GHD products, hairdryer and finally the eclipse. I have curly hair so I am quite aware of the damage heat can and has caused my hair so naturally I was very apprehensive about the fact that the temperature of the Eclipse being so “low”. Kelly explained that the new GHD eclipse heats up within 20 secs and has automated heat settings for your hair type...

We started the process of washing my hair and applying heat protector before roughly blow drying my hair using GHD’s paddle brush (Love the brush), once my hair was dry Kelly sectioned and started curly my hair... every so often showing me how to do a pin curl (a must try!).

It wasn’t necessary to apply pressure to my hair, which amazed me as my hair has been abused before to achieve the same results. It slide through my hair like a hot knife through butter without hurting my scalp or damaging my tresses.

Be a “Stylemaker, Rule Breaker and a game changer”, with the new GHD eclipse you cannot go wrong. 10/10 :D

Thanks to Kelly and the staff at Tosca salon for the wonderful experience.
N
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply