Review Detail

4.8 7 0.5
Shampoo March 04, 2016 304
Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It's safe to say that I'm in love with the smell of this products, I've definitely been raving about it...a lot! I've recently tried to lighten my hair and though it worked...a bit it left my hair dry and brittle. These products came at a time when I really needed it and I'd like to thank you Beauty Bulletin team. The packaging/presentation is very earthy and I really like it plus the squeeze bottle always comes in handy in the shower. I'm never excited for washing hair but this product made me rush home and wash my hair immediately after I've received it. The name "sleek restorer" is very accurate as it left my hair feeling soft and manageable as well as smelling absolutely divine. I love the fact that it work so well on my natural hair that I thought it was actually sulphate free. I'll definitely invest in this products again plus recommend it to friends. I do hope that I'd be able to get my hands on the oil and mask as well as this just became my new favorite hair care line

PS. Full review on both products on my blog

https://misspretorius.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/garnier-ultimate-blends-shampooconditioner/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply