Garnier SkinActive Micellar Oil-infused cleansing water.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 05, 2016 585
Garnier Micellar Miracle Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Garnier Micellar Miracle Water

When you think of Miracle Water , you think , younger looking skin , something with gold in it , and definitely arranges some miracles right? Well , I am here to tell you that that is exactly what the Garnier Micellar Water Oil infused range does. So that is why I renamed it to miracle water.

Not only does the bottle contain enough product for about 3 months , (400ml) , not only is it super super affordable , I know I used the word super twice.. Not only does it smell INCREDIBLE , it actually has miracle features . This Micellar water literally takes of ALL of my makeup with one swipe with a cotton pad. Yes, one swipe.

After it removes all of my makeup , and I do mean all of it , it leaves this kind of silky but not oily residue on my skin that I am obsessed with.
Usually when you clean all of your makeup off of your face, your skin can feel sticky or tight sometimes. Not the case with this Micellar water. My skin feels hydrated and silky. Like I just stepped out of a golden pool. (It makes sense in my head.)
If you struggle with dry irritated skin , especially if you wear makeup during the day or everyday , definitely give this product a try. You really won't regret it.
xoxo
Dom Oost

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
D
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply