fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Hair Dyes April 01, 2013 3058
In the past 25 years (roughly half my life) I've colored my hair sporadically “out of the box” with either Clairol or Garnier products and done the salon “all over plus highlights” thing about three times. My color is naturally medium brown, and I am usually drawn by the color of the girl’s hair on the box. Because there is not a drastic color change (ie from brown to red) I do not have much of a problem with roots having to be touched up.
The colorant is easy to mix together by pouring the colour into the developing lotion bottle and giving it a shake. It is then ready to use. It is very easy to apply. I divide my hair into sections and cover the roots first with the formula, before scooping my hair up in my hands, piling it on top of my head and squeezing the rest of the product through the lengths whilst doing so.

What else is impressive is the fragrance, which makes for a very pleasant experience. Your eyes won't be watering or your nose stinging and neither will those of family members who have to use the bathroom after you!

After 30 minutes, I rinse the product from my hair using the shower and once the water runs clear I apply some of the thick, creamy conditioner (saving some for next two washes). This moisturizes my hair superbly. The comb glides through my hair easily and after rinsing my hair feels soft and smooth. I only wish I could purchase the conditioner as a stand-alone product!
After blow drying my hair as usual, I am always very pleased with the condition and colour of my hair. Whatever shade I used, it always covers my minimal grey threads. My hair looks shiny and vibrant and smells yummy too!
Simply love the shade – Iced Coffee ?
F
7 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply