fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 5 0.5
I have always loved the natural colour of my hair and never really considered dying it until these horrible grey ones started appearing. I am still young and was horrified at them turning up so soon! I have been looking at home dye kits but was overwhelmed by the choices available and unsure which one to try out as many are a plain waste of money and time. I was so happy and excited when I found out that thanks to beauty bulletin and Garnier, I was chosen to try out Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Hair Dye. I received the Frosted Chestnut 5.25 and immediately decided to give it a try although I was nervous at first. The box comes with a detailed instruction leaflet which was easy to understand and helped calmed my nerves. I followed the instructions and once the mixture was ready, I started applying it to my roots, painting my hair section by section and then I spread the rest of the mixture throughout the lengths and ends of my hair. I kept messaging to ensure the colourant is evenly spread. I waited for about 30 minutes and then rinsed my hair and then applied the conditioning treatment. Once I was done, Voila…I was AMAZED! My hair looked and felt brilliant. It was silky-soft, shiny and looked and felt naturally healthy. I can’t express to you how amazing this hair dye is, really, and it didn't go UNNOTICED. Everyone commented on how vibrant my hair looked. All my worries were for absolutely nothing.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply