fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 5 0.5
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Beauty Bulletin and Garnier sent me the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color in 5.25 Frosted Chestnut, thanks you ?. The Nutrisse Ultra Color dye is a permanent nourishing hair with ultra visible reflects. Garnier has formulated a new conditioner that contains 3 oils and claims to have 8 weeks of anti-dryness. The conditioner contains almond, olive and avocado oil. I coloured my hair on 23.03.2013 – I left it on longer than the recommended time about an hour as I have lots of grey hairs all around my hairline. The result was brilliant ?. The colour was beautiful exactly what I expected. It however was really dark through the length. This could be that the greys are concentrated at my hair line.
Sadly the colour lasted all of 2 weeks when the greys at my hair line started poking through again. This product is suppose to give lasting colour but clearly lasting was all of 2 weeks. I am now left with flat dull hair going 3 weeks on. The greys look orange rather than a chestnutty brown hue. Not impressed at all ?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply