Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 119 0.5
Garnier BB Cream for oily skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using this product for a couple of months now and although I thought I would not like it (as most products that claim to be specially made for oily skin usually does not do the job) I am really loving the product!

I have a combination skin with my T-pane becoming very oily during the day, and my cheeks start showing large pores as the day goes by. I was used to much more coverage but decided to go the way of a more shear look and this BB cream really did the trick. Previously I had used the BB cream from Garnier for normal skin, but the one especially made for oily skin is really good. Look, you will find some excess oil as the day goes by, but nothing that a bit of powder or a quick blot won't fix. Another thing to remember, this is a BB cream, not a foundation, so you will find that you can see your skin through this product. What was really nice for me was that I could build the product nicely (not for a full cover face, but a more even toned skin).

If you're looking for something to put on your face especially on weekends when you don't want the full make-up look, I'd highly recommend this product!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply