Katy Perry Rocks Her Killer Queen Fragrance
Fragrances
November 07, 2013    
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

"She's a Killer Queen..." Katy Perry's New Fragrance!

I have never tried a celebrity fragrance so I was over the moon when I saw we would be reviewing Katy Perry's new fragrance!

I was so attracted to the colours of the packaging... the red, gold and black... it definitely makes you think of royalty.
The first time I sprayed the perfume, I was a bit overwhelmed. The scent is extremely sweet and overpowering at first. My boyfriend wasn't too impressed either.
After a little while, the smell started to fade and we both agreed that it smelt A LOT better.
I found that even though it was overwhelming at first, then smelt amazing after awhile, it faded very quickly. Within about 4 hours the smell was almost completely gone.
I don't know if I'd purchase this perfume due to the scent not lasting long but I think this is going to be a hit with many fans! xxx

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
rochkay Written by rochkay
October 22, 2013
So weird, with me the smell did not want to go away! And my boyfriend also does not like it! And I agree, it is extremely sweet! Don't know if I would want to wait for base notes every time I use it! LOL
1 results - showing 1 - 1  

S5 Box