fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 918
I have to say that I am a HUGE FAN of the famous pop icon’s music but not really ‘gaga’ over her perfume, FAME… Honestly, I did not know what to expect as I read all the hype on FAME but I am the type who does not form an opinion based on what others’ say.

It is not the best perfume I have smelled but it’s definitely not the worst either. When I sprayed it on me, I notice a black-grey colour which turned clear quickly and at first I did not really know what to make of it but it did kind of smell fruity and then after a few minutes about 5 or 10, I could smell apricot and musk and maybe cherry. I have to say I am a fan of musky perfume though so that worked in my favour. Then after 30 minutes, I could smell jasmine and florally with a fait smell of oriental scents. So it does not have the “usual” structure as most perfumes whereby it has a top, middle and base notes.

The perfume almost lasted the entire day but it gradually faded as the day went on but much later during the day. It sort of lacked that “WOW” factor for me whereby with my past experiences of wearing other fragrances, I had guys literally smelling me and telling me that I smell wonderful.

What really impressed me about the perfume were the ‘black fluid technology’ and the bottle structure (especially the top) I love innovative ideas. I would definitely give this perfume 10 out of 10 for innovation!

Another wonderful thing was that the fragrance did not mess with my sinus which was a good thing as I would normally end up sneezing the whole day and it is a few perfume/fragrances that makes me not sneeze or feel like I have the case of severe flu. It did however smell very pleasant.

Will I buy the fragrance? Maybe not but should I be given the fragrance as a gift, it would not hurt wearing it as it is “wearable”.
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply