fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 943
The moment has officially come for me to give my review on Lady Gaga’s Fame perfume.

When i saw the images on the internet, I was veryskeptical, to say the least about this fragrance. For the hype Gaga gave it, it seemed that the perfume was just ooooook, not what i expected from a dark celeb

Fame is the first “black” perfume, when sprayed, will go on on your skin clear. According to the Sephora website:

“Embrace Lady Gaga Fame, the sultry, black eau de parfum. First of its kind in fluid technology, it is black like the soul of Fame but invisible once airborne. This black fluid exudes a lustful, floral, fruity essence for fabulous little monsters.”

As for the fragrance itself, there is no “blood and semen” as Gaga originally claimed there would be. It’s your basic fruity floral with a hint of sweetness. If that’s your thing, you will probably like this fragrance. For all the hype it’s really not that special.

Get it if you want to get in on the cool Gaga Factor, but don’t expect anything special. Even for those that like fruity florals, this one is pretty standard fare. If you are like me and like “bigger” fragrances this is definitely not going to appeal to you.

N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply